Entry-Level Employment Opportunities
Cowlitz 2 Fire & Rescue is recruiting for the position of Entry Level Firefighter Paramedic.
• 18 years of age
• High school diploma, GED, or higher degree
• Current Washington or National Registry Paramedic certification with ACLS, PALS and PHTLS certifications;
• ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700 and ICS-800
• Current driver’s license and insurable 5-year employment driving abstract
• Current CPAT card
• Successfully completion of a background investigation.
2019 Firefighter/Paramedic Salary: $5598.00/month Trainee Step (+ benefits package)
General Information about the Application Process:
- Application packets are available at the link below
- Only complete application packets will be reviewed. Application packets must include:
- Application and Background Check Authorization forms
- Driver’s License and 5-year Employment Driving Abstract
- Diploma, GED, or higher degree
- WA or NREMT Paramedic Certificate with ACLS, PALS, and PHTLS certifications
- ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700, and ICS-800
- Current CPAT card (test date within 1 year)
- Any other certifications you would like considered
- Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed or returned in person to :
Cowlitz 2 Fire & Rescue
701 Vine St
Kelso, WA 98626
- Applications will be continuously reviewed and those candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may be scheduled for an oral interview.
- If you have previously applied for a position with Cowlitz 2 Fire & Rescue and are interested in this opportunity please contact us at
360-578-5218 to verify eligibility.